Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Field Dirt

Here's another phone call I just received:

Lady: Hi! You don't know me, but I'm calling to see if you have some field dirt that I can buy for my backyard.

Me: Uh, well, I know we have lots of fields and lots of dirt, so maybe?

Lady: Well, I'm trying to get a hold of "Joe." Is this the right number?

Me: Oh sorry. No, it's not. Sorry. I don't know anything. I just moved here and plus I'm just an in-law. Joe is a cousin that lives down the street... I think.

Lady: Okay, well maybe I'll try to call him. I think I heard that he sells field dirt.

Me: Oh, okay. Well if you can't get a hold of him, you can call back and I'll ask my husband in the meantime.

Lady: Okay, bye.

Me: Bye.

I dunno, maybe we could get into the business of selling field dirt? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment