Thursday, April 8, 2010

Beautiful

It's really beautiful up here. I'm loving the wide open spaces and rolling hills....even though right now everything is dead. So I can't wait to post pictures when everything is GREEN! Then maybe we'll entice some of you to come and visit us. C'mon! You can ride in the tractor, feed cows, mow my lawn, weed my garden, move pipe, make jam, can fruit, chase chickens, shovel manure....it would be a great vacation! Full of rest and relaxation!
But anyway.

The other day it snowed and was awful and windy and stormy. Then mother nature apologized and gave us this beautiful, pink, sunset. So I forgave her. Wouldn't you?
IMG_4955-1


IMG_4954-1

IMG_4956-1

6 comments:

  1. Holy gorgeous sunset, Natalie! And beautiful picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually thinking of you when I took it. You could have really captured it! With your amazing skills! I wasn't able to capture it to the fullest. It was so incredible in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my most favorite things about home. I can remember as a kid mom would be at the sink doing dishes and she would se the pink glow on the mountains and tell us to go outside and look at the sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sunset is BEAUTIFUL! It looks like cotton candy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is a beautiful one. Glad you captured it!

    ReplyDelete