Friday, April 9, 2010

I Need a Hammer

So yesterday, my husband called me from his cell phone and said, "Hey, can you come out here and give me the hammer."

I knew he was working in the garage so I said, "Uh, yeah, sure. Where is it?"

"On the steps."

I walked out into the garage and found the hammer. I figured he must be high up on a ladder or something. So I look and...
IMG_4982
He's not on the ladder.

"Honey, where are you?"
IMG_4979

"Uh, honey?"

Then I hear him say, "I'm up, here!"
IMG_4980

What the...
IMG_4981

"How in the world am I supposed to hand you a hammer?!"

He told me to just put it on the end of a board and raise it up to him. I did, and it worked.

As I left the garage he said, "I sure hope these things hold me up!"

Yeah, me too. He's seriously crazy sometimes. I'm amazed he hasn't broken his leg yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment